Bone broth made from pasture raised, grass fed, free range animals is rich in collagen and protein and virtually void of all of the things we are looking to avoid, such as pesticides, toxins, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals and genetically modified organisms. It is critical to be mindful of obtaining the cleanest sourced meat and bones as possible as all of these toxins are concentrated in the protein and fat of the animals. Mineral and amino acid rich broth contributes many factors necessary for the healing and maintenance of a properly functioning body with a multitude of potential health benefits:
- reduces inflammation
- heals digestive disorders
- rich in amino acids found that help maintain the integrity of the intestinal wall, preventing and healing leaky gut
- nourishes joints, ligaments, tendons and connective tissue
- facilitates wound healing
- helps to maintain muscle mass
- improves sleep quality
- creates radiant skin, hair and nails
- supports immune health
- helps to maintain healthy glucose levels
- provides a balanced array of amino acids for proper metabolic functioning
- provides for a calm mood and increased energy
- helps to overcome food intolerances and sensitivities
- supports proper liver detoxification and glutathione production
- rich in glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), including glucosamine, that are commonly taken as supplements to reduce joint pain and inflammation
“Good broth will resurrect the dead.” – South American proverb
“Indeed, stock is everything in cooking. Without it, nothing can be done.” – Auguste Escoffier, chef, Escoffier School of the Culinary Arts
“A cure-all in traditional households and the magic ingredient in classic gourmet cuisine, stock or broth made from bones of chicken, fish and beef builds strong bones, assuages sore throats, nurtures the sick, puts vigor in the step and sparkle in love life; so say grandmothers, midwives and healers. For chefs, stock is the magic elixir for making soul-warming soups and matchless sauces.” – Sally Fallon Morell
beef bone broth
chicken bone broth
- Fresh, never-frozen bone broth. Kettle & Fire is the only company that has a fresh bone broth that won’t go bad, doesn’t require freezing and doesn’t ship with harmful styrofoam containers and dry ice.
- To create their shelf-stable product, they use NO preservatives or additives of any kind. Their product is shelf stable because they invested in over $6 million of packaging equipment to seal the package in a vacuum, so no air can get in and cause the product to spoil.
- 100% of their bones are from organic, pasture-raised and grass-fed cattle or organic chicken.
- All ingredients in their broth are from organic sources.
- The combination of bones, veggies and spices create an amazingly delicious bone broth.
- Cheap (or free) shipping. Because their product doesn’t ship frozen, they can ship anywhere in the U.S., often for less than $10. And, when you order 6 units or more, shipping is free!